Last Høpe Index du Forum Last Høpe
Last Høpe Guilde pve de la croisade écarlate

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FULL]>Stoned Jesus Seven Thunders Roar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Last Høpe Index du Forum -> Le pont levis -> Poste de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weidas

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]>Stoned Jesus Seven Thunders Roar Répondre en citant

Stoned Jesus Seven Thunders Roar > shorl.com/lapribihibrufra

Stoned Jesus Seven Thunders Roar

10cf746e54
Much better than war whoops or heya, heya vocalizations. 400 copies on black vinyl. Track Name: Bright Like The Morning Seven Thunders Roar Over flooded shore Pilgrim have you lost your way Many lands you've seen Through the lens of green Now hangover saves the day Looks like you're still young Shining like the Sun But inside you're almost dead Searching for yourself On an empty shelf Magic potions never help, they never help Bright Like The Morning She descends from up above Sweet like my yearning She's the One for she is Love Sailing seas of hope Climbing up the rope There's a chance to start again Things to realize Hiding in disguise Pilgrim's journey never ends, it never ends Bright Like The Morning She descends from up above Sweet like my yearning She's the One for she is Love Cold like the Knowing She needs patience, she needs time Bright Like The Morning She's the One for she is my Love Seven Thunders Roar Over flooded shore Pilgrim have you lost your way Track Name: Electric Mistress On a silver unicorn Rides that lady of the storm Heaven's bliss from up above She's the queen of all beloved Electric Mistress casting her spell on me Electric Mistress helping to let me be Electric Mistress she knows well what to do Electric Mistress coming to get me, coming to get me and you Making love all night long Going crazy on and on Finally when morning came She was gone and I was drained Electric Mistress casting her spell on me Electric Mistress helping to let me be Electric Mistress she knows well what to do Electric Mistress coming to get me, coming to get me and you She's coming your way She's the night, she's the day She's coming to you Coming to get me, coming to get me and you Electric Mistress casting her spell on me Electric Mistress helping to let me be Electric Mistress she knows well what to do Electric Mistress coming to get me, coming to get me and you Track Name: Indian I'm an Indian You can tell me by my eyes I'm an Indian White people always lies You brought deceases, hunger and greed You took our horses, women and seeds But I'm an Indian Stepping out on the path of war I'm an Indian You will never conquer me I'm an Indian Won't falling on my knees Your stupid gods never help you this way This is my land and here I stay 'Coz I'm an Indian Stepping out on the path of war Why did you do this I don't know You had to leave, you had to go Now you're all damned, yes you all cursed With every day it's getting worse Track Name: I'm The Mountain I'm the Mountain I'm the Mountain rising high it's the way that I survived I'm the Mountain tell my tale the greatest story's now for sale I'm the seaside I'm the waves I'm the one that makes you crave I'm the valley I'm the hills look at me I'm standing still I'm the Mountain I'm the plain tell me now am I insane I'm the spirit I'm the source I'm the root I'm the doors I'm the road long and hard running out of my heart I'm the Mountain climb me up and we never gonna stop I'm the locker I'm the key I am who you want to be I'm the reason I'm the blame I will never be the same Mirror-mirror tell the truth of the old ones and the youth Of the things we hide deep from ourselves Mirror-mirror show me now what will I become and how For now I'm just a Mountain I'm the Mountain Headley Grange Days go by but I don't seem to notice them Just a roundabout of turns All these nights I lie awaken on my own My pale fire hardly burns Never fell in love with the one who loves me But with ones who love me not Are we doomed to live in grief and misery Is it everything we've got Down the road that leads me to the Headley Grange I see a figure of a young man He's torn with doubts, mistakes, his selfishness and rage But doing all the best he can I'm not so blind to see That this young man is me Track Name: Stormy Monday Break of dawn, you're still sleeping I'm awake and I gotta go Promises, I never keep 'em They're just words that you should have known Gotta go now, leave you there alone on a stormy Monday I don't want to be yours There's too much poison in your blood Let it flow as it goes Anyway you'll find another stud The very next day you got one again on a stormy Monday Wash your soul on a stormy Monday Keep your dreams deep inside Watch your step on a stormy Monday Take me through this endless ride Don't get drunk on a stormy Monday You'll find a stranger in your bed Being alone on a stormy Monday It's even worse than being dead . Someday someone is going to write a fuzzy tune about a pretty lady whos not at all malevolent. about Stoned Jesus Ukraine placeholder Facebook stonedjesus.bigcartel.com Instagram Twitter itunes.apple.com shows Jun 17 Val De Moine Clisson, France Aug 12 Centro Cultural de Moledo Moledo, Portugal discography Stormy Monday EP Feb 2016 The Harvest Sep 2015 The Harvest Feb 2015 The Seeds, vol. .. When it hits its crescendo, just past the 10-minute mark with Sidorenko holding out a gruff delivery of the title line, that moment is followed by a surprisingly progressive (in the Tool tradition) guitar line that leads to a kind of reverse summary of the preceding movements. There may be stronger records in the style, but by realigning themselves to it, theyve embarked on a course that might just allow them to come into their own sonically, and thats what really matters. On the whole, Seven Thunders Roar is remarkably well balanced in this way, and perhaps some of the change can be attributed to the fact that Sidorenko lost the prior rhythm section of the band before realizing the follow-up to First Communion, which was the self-released Stormy Monday EP. I'm The Mountain 16:01 lyrics 5.

Slusars bass features heavily, as one might expect in the sphere of the new post-Colour Haze school of jam-based heavy psychedelia, but Sidorenko seems to want to give everyone their room within the songs, not just one side or the other. Sidorenko is at home in this kind of ambience, and the birdsong blends in well amid his floating notes as Matijkos drums and Slusars bass slowly work their way in and the song begins in earnest. At three minutes in, Slusar takes the lead on bass for the last two minutes of the song and Sidorenko throws in some choice leads amid Dozer-esque vocals. The first line of the album is the title. Indian 04:59 lyrics 4. Pace and activity level are both given a boost with Electric Mistress, which is a classic stoner rock shuffle pushed ahead by its riff and by Matijkos capable timekeeping and made memorable by its second half, which slows to a crawl (or a crash) and positions Sidorenko more forward in the mix as he drops lines about the songs title figure and her undoubtedly evil ways. Released through Moon Records, the long-player is the bands second behind 2010s First Communion and sees a marked expansion of their scope.

smallville complete season 10the hunger games mockingjay ptat a glance is_safe:1a state of trance hollandevery storm gary allanleverage season 3friends season 02sons of anarchy ehhhhtake care drakethe fear lily allen

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Last Høpe Index du Forum -> Le pont levis -> Poste de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.